Is emclient compatable with windows 10?

I am using version 6.0.22344.0 and want to know if this version works with windows 10.

Yes it works without problems.

On my PC with Windows 10 64bit it works without Problems.
EmClient 6.0.22465.0 German

Yes, eM Client is fully compatible with the Windows 10 update, http://www.emclient.com/blog/em-client-and-windows-10-compatibility-132

Regards,

rightclick on documents and “send to e-mail” isn’t workling, although eMClient is set as default app.

Hello Andreas, please make sure to enable .NET framework 2/3 on your windows installation, as the .NET framework is part of the installation however may not be enabled. You can enable the component in Control panel under Programs and features > Turn windows features on or off.

Hope this helps,

Scrolling in a message using the cursor keys (up and down) is not working since I updated to W10. Is there a setting change for this feature?

Hello Mike, not quite sure what you’re referring to, can you please specify the applications behaviour?

Regards,

components are enabled already

Then please make sure you’ve restarted the computer since enabling and check if the issue persists.

Regards,

Moving up and down in an email message requires me to use the scroll bar on the right side (I think that is what it is called - with the arrow on the bottom and top). Previously, if I clicked anywhere in the message, I could scroll in the message using my cursor keys (up and down).

Hello Mike, we were able to reproduce this issue on Windows 10, I’ve reported the issue to the developers and we’ll work on a fix for the problem, fix will be included in a future update.

Regards,

Good - I’m having the same problem and it’s a real pain on my laptop. Looking forward to the fix. I tried a few other mail clients to get around this problem but I still like EmClient best.

Thanks,
Kim

Cursor/arrow keys are now working in 6.0.23181.0 - Thanks!

Mahalo nui loa!!!