We come from the Postbox world… We are new users of eM Client.
With Postbox there was the integration of Connectix Antidote. It is a spelling and grammar corrector. It is very usefull for french users.
I asked the editor of Antidote, and they told me to express my desire that eM Client open’s up itself to this connector Connectix to be able to use Antidote.
So, here it is : I am expressing my desire to see eM Client being compatible with Antidote like Postbox was
I’m the software integration director at Druide, publisher of Antidote. We would be happy to help you with integration. Our API is based on WebSocket and we’re happy to answer any questions you may have. Feel free to reach out to me at [email protected].
I have been an Antidote user for a long time. This tool is great for all Francophones.
I discover eM Client which is stunning, and which responds to all my requests. I hesitate to pay for this email software, because Antidote is not yet supported. Is there any progress for the integration of Antidote with eM Client?