Integrate spam marking with servers

eM Client does not have its own spam filtering, which as far as I’m concerned is great. It means messages don’t go through a separate and sometimes conflicting spam filtering process on the server and then on the client.

However, for most users it means that if a message is misclassified as spam (or “not spam”), they need to log onto the server, usually by means of webmail to mark the message correctly. It would be VERY neat if we could mark messages are “Spam” or “not Spam” from within em Client and that information was relayed to the server.

I realise this is not that easy to implement as there isn’t not single standard for such communication, but if it could be implemented on the major providers (GMail, Outlook.com, Exchange server, Yahoo, iCloud, GMX etc) it would go a long way towards helping a large number of users.

I agree, it is better if the spam filtering is handled by the server and not the client.

Actually this can be implemented from the server side without logging into the WebMail or requiring anything special from the client if the mail server supports it. The marking of “Spam” or “not Spam” is triggered when emails are moved server side using the client from INBOX->SPAM or SPAM->INBOX.