Installed update to 6.0.20617.0 and email immediately started failing

I just installed the update to 6.0.20617.0 and immediately I began getting errors connecting to both of my email accounts.  Below is the log.  When I run the diagnostics on an account I get “Server not responding”.  When I press Fix, it says “Fixing failed”.  Nothing has changed in my settings since the update.

11:48:21 AM Online state: changed to online with reason NetworkAvailability
11:48:21 AM [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder
11:48:21 AM [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder
11:48:21 AM [IMAP] MailExceptions.ConnectionException: Failed opening connection to server. —> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: An attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by its access permissions 68.114.188.100:143
11:48:21 AM at System.Net.Sockets.TcpClient…ctor(String hostname, Int32 port)
11:48:21 AM at MailClient.Imap.Base.Connection.<>c DisplayClassa.b 9()
11:48:21 AM at MailClient.Imap.Base.Connection.Connect(Func`1 getStream)
11:48:21 AM at MailClient.Imap.Base.Connection.Connect(String receiveHost, Int32 receivePort, Boolean explicitSsl)
11:48:21 AM at MailClient.Imap.ConnectionPoolEntry.Reconnect()
11:48:21 AM — End of inner exception stack trace —
11:48:21 AM at MailClient.Imap.ConnectionPoolEntry.Reconnect()
11:48:21 AM at MailClient.Imap.ConnectionPoolEntry.Connect()
11:48:21 AM at MailClient.Imap.ConnectionPool.AcquireConnection(Folder mailFolder, Boolean idle)
11:48:21 AM at MailClient.Imap.ConnectionContext…ctor(ImapAccount account)
11:48:21 AM at MailClient.Imap.Synchronizer.SynchronizeFoldersCommand.ExecuteInternal(WorkerStatus status)
11:48:21 AM at MailClient.Imap.Synchronizer.ImapCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)
11:48:21 AM at MailClient.Commands.Command.Process(WorkerStatus status)

Hi Rodney, what mail service are you using? Do you receive any errors from the application? 

Thank you,
Paul.

I use my internet service mail (Charter Cable) for my personal email and for work I use the mail service provided through my website hosting service (justhost.com).  The error message I receive is shown in the screenshot attached.  The log is provided in my original post.

Hi again,
can you please go to Tools > Settings > Advanced and turn on IMAP logging for the problematic account?

1. Save the settings
  2. Restart the application
  3. Replicate the issue
    When the error occurs, go back to the advanced settings window and click on “Send Logs” and send the logs to [email protected] with a reference link to this forum topic.

Thank you,
Paul.

Hi Rodney, I’ve received your email, unfortunately the sqlite log will not tell us anything. Can you make a screenshot of your account settings from Tools > Accounts > Your charter account >IMAP and SMTP tab?
Also are you using any firewall/proxy/antivirus software on your computer?

Thank you,
Paul.