inserted images in email, but come out as when sent

Inserted a few images from my computer into an email, and they show up when I check my ‘sent’ box. However, a few people have replied to me and none of their emails show the images inserted. Instead, they show <xxxx.png> in their place. Does that mean the images didn’t show up for them? Please help me solve this problem!!</xxxx.png>

Hi Stace,
you can check if you can view the mails yourself for example on webmail (gmail?) in your sent folder, but if the images are visible there, then the issue must be on the receiver’s side.
If you cannot even view the mails yourself, then we’ll continue troubleshooting the issue.

Regards,
Olivia

Hi Olivia,

Thank you for your response. If I forward the person’s reply to my personal email, the images from my original email don’t show up. Does the format of the pictures matter for em client (jpg or png)?

Best,
Stacey

Hi Stace,
resending the reply that is already missing the image does not solve anything, since the images are already missing there. You need to look at the message you sent yourself.
The format of the pictures does not matter, eM Client is able to send both.
Please try to resend the original email (where you see the pictures) to me at [email protected] with a link to this forum thread, so I can get back to you.

Regards,
Olivia