incredimail import

I cannot import my Incredimail account because nothing shows up in the import window.
I have my Incredimail stuff in C:\Incredimail Emails.
Does emClient have a way to navigate to that folder so I can import my emails?
I don’t see that as an option.

I have tried to import the whole account - nothing there.
I tried the folder option - nothing there.

How is this supposed to be done?

https://www.emclient.com/em-client-with-incredimail

I know about that. But nothing is showing up in the window to import.
It says that I do not have any accounts, but I do.

In trying to help you I see where your service shut down in March. They talk about the need to back up all your files–data, etc.

As of March 20, 2020, we will shut down our servers and the IncrediMail desktop application will no longer be available.

What should you expect?
Sending, receiving and viewing your emails, contacts and attachments will not be available through IncrediMail. In some cases, you will still be able to use those functionalities, but they would be substantially less reliable and incredimail would not be able to provide any level of customer service or support.

All of our IncrediMial graphics, letters, eCards, animations, emoticons, sounds, notifiers, skins and any other IncrediMail assets as well as any additional services such as Gold Gallery, IncrediMail Plus and the Protection Center, will no longer be available.

Our first priority is to help make this transition as easy as possible for you. Therefore, we strongly suggest contacting your email provider and making sure all your data is backed up (emails, attachments, contacts, etc.).

We know for many of you, a great deal of care has gone into managing your emails and contacts with IncrediMail—including your time and the most precious moments you’ve trusted us with—and, for that, we’d like to thank you.

We apologize for any inconvenience this transition causes and we so deeply appreciate your loyalty over the years.

Best,

Dan & the IncrediMail team

I have the emails on my computer, so it has nothing to do with the Incredimail servers.
I have been using Incredimail every day with no problems.
It should find my account on my computer, but it is showing nothing.

Then searching this site I see many with this problem going back years… You might get some ideas if you read the replies as I do not work for this company and only trying to help. Good-luck

I’m having similar problems … I think you can point to the directory the emails are stored in.  I got all my folders imported but the folders were all empty!