Incorrect time and date on version 6

About six month ago I installed eM Client on a new PC. After install I noticed the date/time was out by about 20 hours which means that it is showing the previous days date and time. Since then I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling multiple times without success the last reinstall was complete today. Every reinstall was done using windows uninstall, deleting files in regedit and then searching for any files left and removing. Each reinstall was done with the latest version. I have also made sure the date and time on the computer is correct. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Raphael, what version of eM Client are you currently using? Can you check for the exact version number under Help > About?
Are you seeing any errors from the application? What mail service are you using in eM client?

Can you possibly make a screenshot of the issue? Where exactly are the dates displayed incorrectly?

Thank you,
Paul.

Hi Paul, Thanks for the quick response. I am on version 6.0.21040.0
I believe it is a Windows/Microsoft based mail server. The issues is the date/time shows 20 hours prior to the real acually date/time. Everything else in eM Client appears to working fine, emails come in in real time it is just that they have the wrong date/time. Also please note I have whiteouted personal email informaiton. Thank again.

Hi again, please navigate to Tools > Settings > Advanced and enable IMAP logging for the problematic or in case you’re using a POP or an Exchange/AirSync account, enable logging for the incoming protocol.

Hope this helps,
Paul.