Inbox sections like Gmail

Does eM Client support inbox sections, like the Gmail web app?

If you mean categories (Primary, Social, Updates, Forums, and Promotions), then they are coming in version 10 when it is released next year.

2 Likes

Not exactly. It’s set up in Gmail under Settings / Inbox / Inbox sections. It allows you to set up sections (up to 4) on your screen that display different ‘Favorite’ folders. Rules can be used to direct certain incoming items to these various boxes. So you can have three visible folders for items you want to see immediately and everything else in the last section.
I’m sure this is not a definitive description for you. If you need more information, please let me know, and I’ll do my best to be more descriptive. Perhaps the categories you mentioned will solve it.
Anyway, thanks for your quick response.

You mean Inbox types?

Some of them you can. Unread first and Stared first are just a case of sorting the Inbox by Read status or Flag.

Important first may work if you sort the Inbox by Tag. But if you have assigned other tags to the Inbox messages as well, it won’t work so well if you have tags starting with A, B, C for example, as Important will be further down.

Priority Inbox is not possible.

Multiple Inboxes we already do in the All Inboxes Favorites folder.