Inbox only showing newer emails

I have a pretty huge inbox (11000 ish emails) in my IMAP inbox - and for some reason no matter how many times I repair or sync etc, I can’t get all my emails to show in my inbox on emclient.
Any idea how I can get them to show up? I saw some comments previously about showing “All Mail” but I think that applies only to gmail account - and this email isn’t a gmail account.
Any idea if it’s a setting somewhere?
The weirdest part is I’m running emclient on 3 different computers - with the same email address. And I can get those older emails to show up on one of those computers - but not on the other 2 computers - so I’m pretty sure it’s an issue on the settings side somewhere and not a server issue.
Let me know,
Thanks

I can get those older emails to show up on one of those computers - but not on the other 2 computers - so I’m pretty sure it’s an issue on the settings side somewhere and not a server issue

Sounds like a local eM Client acct cache database issue that has not all synced 100% yet from your IMAP server on your other 2 computer’s.

If it’s been days and still like that on 2 different PC’s with IMAP accounts and only one of your other computers with the same IMAP account shows all synced ok up to date, I would remove the IMAP accounts on the two computers not working and then re-add them back again.

Then once all synced backup eM Client via “Menu / Backup” on all the computers to save the database and settings etc in case of any issues in the future.