In Outlook (2010) the address book shows shows on the ribbon and makes it easy to add names alphabetically to an email. Can I do this in eM

In Outlook (2010) the address book shows shows on the ribbon and makes it easy to add names alphabetically to an email. Can I do this in eM as currently appears I have to type a name then I am given a choice of names.

Hi Clive, I’m not completely sure what you’re referring to as “ribbon” however if you want to add contacts from your contacts folder without having to first type in the name for auto-complete feature to popup with suggestions.

Click on the “To” button next to the field where you would type the email address and a window with your contacts should be displayed allowing you to choose the contacts you want to send the message to.

Hope this helps, 
Paul

Thanks helped. But now shows full email address. I want it to show Clive Haste and not clive [email protected] in address bar. Advice please?

Not really sure what you’re referring to, can you please make a screenshot of the issue and submit it to us here on the forum?

Thank you,
Paul