In EM Client nested emails show wrong name in each email under one thread. How to fix it?

Hello,
This is regarding nested emails or an email thread containing conversations between me and another user.
When I click to expand the email thread, my emails (or replies) show the name of the sender and the sender’s emails show my name. This problem occurs randomly. When I restart EM Client, the problem goes away but comes back again after some time, randomly.
How do I fix this issue? I want to display my name on top of my emails or replies in the thread, and the sender’s name on top of the sender’s emails or replies in the thread. Otherwise, it is creating confusion.
I am not sure if it makes sense. Please let me know if you need more information and I will be happy to share it.

When I click to expand the email thread, my emails (or replies) show the name of the sender and the sender’s emails show my name. This problem occurs randomly

Could you do an example screenshot of the issue and blank out anything personal.

Also are you using Windows or Mac and what version of eM Client are you running ?

Hello. Yes sure, here is the screenshot of the issue attached. I hope it is understandable.
2022-06-11_15-18-26

I am using the eM Client on Windows. It is running version 9.0.1708 which I think is the latest version.

As you can see, the profile photos are also the reverse. The blue icon should be mine and the black and white picture should be that of Bob.

Ok that is strange your names and profile icons are reversed in the conversation thread view.

For a test, disable conversation view and see if your name and profile icons are then displayed correct way around in the inbox & sent box.

You can disable conversation view two ways for a test via either:

“Menu / View / Conversations / Disable Conversations”

Or

“Menu / Settings / Mail / Read / Conversations”