Improving the integration with Fastmail

Thanks to the advice provided on the forum, I have been able to work with eM Client and FastMail. I have still two small glitches.

I have now two entries for FastMail calendars and contact lists. I guess the first one is the default created by eM Client, and the other is the account that I added as suggested in the forum. This is confusing and I am not sure if it can cause problems.

How can I remove the default ones?

The second issue is that when I compose new mail, the adddress used is my generic FastMail address, which I don’t want to expose. How can I set an alias as my default email address when creating an email?

Thank you very much in advance.

I have now two entries for FastMail calendars and contact lists. I guess the first one is the default created by eM Client, and the other is the account that I added as suggested in the forum. This is confusing and I am not sure if it can cause problems

To remove a calendar or contacts you no longer need in eM Client “go to the Calendar and Contacts section” of eM Client and then, “right-click” on the specific calendar or contacts you want to remove and choose Delete.

Note:- Before deleting the calendar or contacts backup eM Client via “Menu / Backup”. You can see when it’s backed up via “Menu / Operations”.

The second issue is that when I compose new mail, the adddress used is my generic FastMail address, which I don’t want to expose. How can I set an alias as my default email address when creating an email

To setup and alias email address as the default address, you actually need to “setup the account” with that “alias” address. Go to “Menu / Accounts” and highlight the account on the left and then click the General tab. Then change the email address to the alias email address.