Impossible d'envoyer un mail

Bonjour,
Pour une raison inconnue, je ne peux plus envoyer de mails. Ils restent dans la boîte d’envoi. Par contre lorsque j’envoie un mail directement depuis Orange Mail, cela fonctionne et je le reçois bien sur emclient

Qd j’ouvre emclient, il me dit qu’il ne peut pas vérifier l’identité pop ou qu’il y a peut-être un problème de serveur.

Quelqu’un aurait-il une suggestion à me faire ?

As a test, can you completely disable any anti-virus, firewall, proxy or VPN, then try again.
Sometimes even restarting your router may resolve this.

1 Like

As long as you have the correct POP password “Cannot verify POP identify”, could just be that you eg: haven’t enabled “SMTP Server requires authentication” in eM Client accounts.

If you have already enabled SMTP requires authentication, then maybe retype your username and password incase it may have an outdated or old username / password.

(Example SMTP account)

https://www.emclient.com/webdocumentation/en/9.0/emclient/default.htm#Accounts/Edit%20account.htm?Highlight=SMTP

1 Like

Thank you, i’ll try this

I am not sure to fully understand what you are saying. I am pretty ignorant in that matter! But i’ll try todo something

Thanks anyway

I did it, no results
When i send a mail to myself, it says " connection to [my mail address] has failed" and the mail is not sent
When i send a mail to someone else it says nothing and the mail is not sent

I have the same problem, only with outlook account.
The same after reinstallation.

This is may be the recent issue with your email provider.

Until they can fix it, we have provided a workaround, which you will find here.