Importing Outlook contacts does not work?

I was not able to import my Outlook contacts when I imported everything from there… Everytime I tried again, I was only able to duplicate gmail contacts and such… Please help… Thank you…

Hello. What version of Outlook you were importing from? Did you get any error message?

Outlook 2010…
No error message, just duplicated mail imported from my Gmail accounts

Do I need to convert the contacts all to vCard? before I can import? Does eM client happen to have steps to import just contacts from Outlook?

Thanks for your response…

Please turn on the diagnostics logs. Go to Tools->Settings->Advanced and check the Import logs. then restart emClient and run the Outlook import again. Then please send us the log files (or send them directly to me at [email protected]). thank you

I just realized one thing - do you have the Local folders visible? If not, go to Tools->Settings->General and check the show Local folders option

It was already checked. Thanks.

There is no way to export contacts from Outlook as .csv files or .vcf ones… Thanks

How is this going? Does the problem with importing contacts from Outlook still persist?

So far as I know, yes, still unable to import.

Do I need to convert the contacts from Outlook all to vCard? before I can import? Does eM client happen to have steps to import just contacts from Outlook?

There is no way to export contacts from Outlook as .csv files or .vcf ones… Thanks

OK…So… After doing a bit of research, I found out how to import the darn contacts! yoo hoo! for meeeee!,… now the challenge is to get rid of duplicates…

The easiest way is to sort them by date of creating and then delete the old ones.

OK. Thank you!