Importing Gmail contracts - No Email address come through

When Importing my contacts from my Gmail contacts account, the email addresses do not come through, to the new contact information in EM.

Hi Paul, what version of eM Client are you currently using on your computer, can you please check for the exact version number in Help > About? How did you setup the account, did you use the automatic setup? Are you seeing any errors from the application?

Are you using any security software on your computer, such as Proxy, firewall or antivirus with email protection features?

Thank you,
Paul

Hi all,

The version number is below. It was a new install last week. I 1st did the automatic merge. Since then I have just tried to export - gmail and import the file. It all works ok , but no email addresses seem to come through in the contacts section. I can see the names and telephone numbers but not the saved email address that are on the gmail contacts file. .

I do have Norton 360

The version is 6.0.21040.0

Cheers
Paul

Hi again Paul, did you import the contacts using the import feature from a .vcf file in eM Client?

You should be able to import your contacts from the server directly, by simply setting up the gmail account in eM Client. after you do so, the account should be synchronized with the server, and you should be able to see the exact same content as in your webmail under your gmail contacts folder.

Regards,
Paul

Hi

I have tried setting them up by setting up the gmail account creation , but it will not accept my password. I have reset my gmail / goggle account password twice . I know it is correct.

It keeps coming up with authorisation failure

Hi Paul, when you’re prompted for the password can you please try to submit the password and when you’re again reminded open the Operations window from Tools > Operations, switch to the “Log” tab, copy the content of the log and post it here on the forum?

Thank you,
Paul