Importing from thunderbird gives error

I am using thunderbird and now i like em so importing from thunderbird to em but it gives me an error attached here . Please help me to resolve this issue.

Hi, what version of eM Client are you currently using?
Did you try setting the account in eM Client without importing it?

Thank you,
Paul.

Hi,
I am using 6.0.20320 of em.
I did not try setting up account because i wanted to import all emails from thunderbird.
What to do now?
Thanks,
Tejas

Are you using the “Import whole accounts” option or the “Import selected folders”? Try to setup the account in eM Client and import the selected folders into your account.
Let me know if it helped…

Thank you,
Paul.

Ok, Let me try this way by setting up account and then importing folders, i was using complete account import from thunderbird.
thanks

Ok, I tried again creating account and going from import -> import from thunderbird -> then it asked all accounts or single account something like that and did next
again found same error posted in image above.
Please help this is getting annoying.
Thanks,
Tejas

Hi again, please try using the “Import selected folders” instead of importing accounts since you’ve already setup your account in eM Client.

Thank you,
Paul.

Hi, this post is old but it is exactly my problem. I have downloaded em. It imports some of my emails from Thunderbird but then an error message like Tejas first posted appeared. 

No contacts were imported. How do I import successfully?