Importing from Thunderbird doesn't work

My mail is stored on my D drive enabling restoring backups without losing data. The location is:
D:\ThunderbirdMail\Profiles\nfur8vyy.default\Mail\Local Folders
When trying to import these data, eM Client doesn’t seem able to find this location and there’s no possibility to select it manually. I would love to be able to change to eM Client because suddenly Thunderbird regularly freezes for a number of seconds to minutes and I haven’t been able to resolve that problem.

Hi Hank, do you have the access to these data in your Thunderbird application? eM Client can only import the data from a running instance of Thunderbird. If you go to File > Import  > Import from Thunderbird > Import data from selected folders, you should be able to see all the data Thunderbird has access to.
If that’s what you’re doing, can you make a screenshot of this issue?

Thank you,
Paul.

Yes Paul, Thunderbird is still running. I added a few screenshots. As you will see eM Client only sees the Local Folders with Contacts and Address Book but not the Local Folders with my Mail Folders and Sub Folders,

What version of eM client are you currently using?

Thank you,
Paul.

The one I downloaded a couple of days ago: 6.0.20498.0.

Hi again, can you please send me an email to [email protected] with a reference link to this forum topic?

Thank you,
Paul.