Import from Thunderbird Portable?

Can somebody help, I want to start using em Client but until now I was using Thunderbird Portable. I can’t import from there any emails or accounts… Some solutions?

Hello, you can try to copy your Profile folder from USB drive to the Thunderbird folder in your computer. C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Thunderbird\Profiles
If there is any older Profile, move/back it up and then copy the Profile which you want import to eM Client into this folder. Now you should be able to import all your data to eM Client via Thunderbird Import.

I am trying to figure this out too, but C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Thunderbird\Profiles doesn’t exist since it’s a portable app. It’s not installed as a program per se, if you want to “uninstall” it, you just delete it.

Hello, the path above is C:\Users_username_\AppData\Roaming\Thunderbird\ (for Windows Vista and newer) or Documents and Settings/_username_/appdata/roaming/em client/ (WinXP).

If that path doesn’t exist, it means that Thunderbird is not installed and eMClient (some newer version, 4.5 and higher I guess) should offer you to choose the custom path

Yes! Please rewire the Thunderbird import.
At the moment, my compay is using Thunderbird portable but we are not happy about it. Switching is impossible at the moment as we cannot browse to the data.
We are using the portable.apps version of Thunderbird 17.