Import folders from thunderbird

I have recently moved to eM Client from  Thunderbird.  I am really happy with the eMClient setup however when the data transferred some items didn’t transfer in the folders.

I have tried doing it through the import file option but it still only brings the same items across and not the complete file.

Any ideas please??

I am having the same problem. No one has replied with an answer,have they?

No unfortunately.   I ended up keeping thunderbird on my computer and kept the files in it.  Some files did move with initial transfer to emclient but not all.

Thanks for your reply. I will probably end up doing the same. Recently, Thunderbird has gotten really sluggish so I thought I’d try something new. 

Same reason I changed over.  Initially changed from Live mail to Thunderbird but didn’t like that.
Very happy with emclient. 

Well, I went back to Thunderbird cause I had a new issue. Remote images were not showing up and I couldn’t find a setting to change that.  

You can manually import the missing folders by going to Menu > File > Import > Thunderbird, then selecting to import individual folders.

Remote (linked) images are blocked by default. You can enable them by clicking on the link in the message header.

You can also customize the setting in Menu > Tools > Settings > Mail > Privacy.