Imap settings won't work

Hi, I currently had to change from a own mailserver to a online service, due to ISP regulations.

I got the settings to add an account to your email client of choice. I’ve been using EMClient for years now, with my own mailserver, but when I now add these settings, I’m getting the error

[email protected] [IMAP] MailClient.Accounts.ConnectionException: Failed opening connection to server.—> System.IO.IOException: No server response within 30 second timeout.” (I removed my real email address here)

I then tested the exact same settings with another email client, and there it works without any problem. As this works with another client, It cannot be something firewall or AV related,

I don’t want to use that other client, since it’s rather restricted in what you can do, without paying a hefty
monthly fee ( just for being able to add a calender is allready an upgrade :frowning: )

If I then let the diagnose tool do it’s job, it finds a working version, so I can send an recieve mails, but it randomly gives a red triangle error, next to my email address in the inbox, saying it can’t download messages from some folders.

“[IMAP] MailClient.Accounts.ConnectionException: Synchronizing folder ‘[email protected]/Bouwplannen.EPB’ failed due to the following error: Lost connection with server”

Really frustrating