[IMAP]Failed to LIST server folders ( LIST Server error - Please try again later)

Hello, just configured my first account (yahoo) in eM and this is the error message I receive… Any clue please ? [IMAP]Failed to LIST server folders ( LIST Server error - Please try again later)

Same issue here, I’m getting dozens of such error messages every day, it’s constantly popping up on the screen. Super annoying for a paid sw. Any help would be really appreciated. I use multiple seznam.cz mailboxes.

Same issue for me.

[IMAP]Failed to LIST server folders ( LIST Server error - Please try again later)

Server error.

This is something you will need to ask your email provider for assistance with.

This is the reply of the provider :

Causes possibles

• Utilisation d’un navigateur Web non pris en charge par Yahoo Mail
  • Accès simultané à votre compte Yahoo Mail depuis 2 navigateurs.
  • Accès simultané à Yahoo Mail sur plusieurs appareils depuis plusieurs emplacements.

Solutions possibles

• Redémarrez votre navigateur Web.
  • Videz le cache de votre navigateur Web.
  • Vérifiez que vous utilisez un navigateur Web et un système d’exploitation pris en charge.
  • Déconnectez-vous de tous les appareils et reconnectez-vous à Yahoo Mail pour voir si l’erreur a disparu.
  • Si le problème persiste, nous vous recommandons d’utiliser une application de messagerie telle que Yahoo Mail pour iOS et Android, ou l’application de messagerie native de votre smartphone ou de votre tablette.

Sometime when I check the box with “Diagnostic” IMAP & SMTP in Em Client that resolve the problem for 2 or 3 days ???

Thanks anyway for your help.

That seems to be a simple rubber stamp auto-reply which really doesn’t apply to you. It would be better if you communicated with the provider and gave them the error that their server is throwing.