Images for only one sender not displaying

Images for a newsletter I received are no longer showing in eM Client. They used to display fine and all other images don’t seem to be an issue. They show fine in Gmail, the emails are being directly pulled in (not forwarded) and there is no error or disconnected image symbol. The emails are just completely empty. I’m not running a VPN and I have my images set to “display unsafe content in all messages”. Any other thoughts on why this would be happening?

As it’s ok in Gmail online, and you have eM Client setup for images to display unsafe content in messages then could be that folder or label may have got out of sync or got corrupted in some way. So suggest to try repairing Gmail.

Try “Right Clicking” on the Gmail"All Mail" folder in eM Client, and then click "Properties at the bottom. Next click the “Repair tab” at the top and finally click “Repair”. This can take a little time as it clears the local eM Client cache etc.

If repairing Gmail doesn’t fix the problem, suggest to go to “Menu / Accounts” and remove and re-add your Gmail account via the automatic email wizard setup which then should be fine.

Note: Before repairing or removing your account , backup eM Client via the “Menu / Backup”. You can see when the backup is complete via “Menu / Operations”.

Failing that if still same problem, check that you have the latest version of eM Client via the release history page and update if you have an older version. Release History | eM Client

Note: If you do update to a later eM Client version, again backup first incase anything goes wrong and “close eM Client” before installing the update.

Lastly suggest to try a different eM Client Theme via “Menu / Settings” as could be that specific email has changed in some way and not working anymore in your current theme.

Thanks for all of the tips. I tried them all and still nothing. I probably should have mentioned that I also have eM Client installed on three different devices and they all have this same issue with the those particular emails. My client is up-to-date on all of them. I honestly feel like one of the recent updates may have actually broken it since these used to work without any problem. Just doesn’t make much sense since all other emails with images are fine. Please let me know if you think of anything else.

Also check “when you right click in the body of the email” that you have this message set to “HTML” as in the below example screenshot. If that is already HTML, then could be that this eg: Specific senders composing newsletter application has changed or been modified in some way that its not compatiable with eM Client.

Suggest you contact the technical support staff (of the sender of these newsletters) to check “if they have changed anything their end” which may have happened. Alot of companies change mailers and mail servers etc. Also ask them what email program or client they use to compose the newsletters with.

(Example screenshot to check if set to HTML in body of the email)

Thanks again. It is set to HTML. I will reach out to the site and see if they have changed anything.