Images don't appear in mails I reply

Hello. I’m having trouble with mails I reply. I’m referring NOT TO ATTACHED IMAGES but images that someone send me embedded in the text. When I reply the mail, those images that previously came with the original mail are not displayed anymore, and instead it displays the red “X” as in broken links. I looked for this topic but I didn’t find anything similar that could help. This is causing me a big trouble in my daily work so the solution is kind of urgent for me! Could you please give me a hand with this?

Today I looked “inside” one of the mails that my client uses to send with images embedded among the content, just to see if I found anything. First I saw the replied mail source and there is no any url that points to any of the images that were embedded in the origiginal mail, so I thought “no wonder those images aren’t displayed”. Then I saw the source of the original mail (where the images are still present and I can see them), but I was surprised to see that there aren’t any reference of the embedded images into the code! Just text text text, then a jump like 2-3 enter hits, end then text text text…, but nothing that indicates “there should be an image here”.

I’m thinking that embedded images should be something referenced (thru a link) to the Temp folder or something, but if there is no any link to the images in the source, so how eM Client does to display those images? I mean, where does it store all that stuff? Anyway, where eM Client stores images it is not able to embed them again when I reply the message.

I just wanted to mention it to see if it helps somehow.

JAS

Hello,
could you please send me the problematic message saved as .eml? Right click on it and select Save as … Thank you.

[email protected]