If you need additional help or have a lot of tips and tricks

Hi. I hope this post doesn’t get blocked – I have started a new reddit community (r/emclient) for the sole purpose of enhancing user’s experience with the client. I have been an eMclient user for many many years and I do have a few tips and tricks to share.

I just created this subreddit yesterday and i am trying to get some support from people who are experts in the area, ideally a person (or persons) from your company who would be willing to check out the community every once in awhile to add whatever information they may be able to share.

I know that this is an official eMclient support page, but realistically many people choose to go to forums for assistance. Your input would be invaluable.

I am sure that ideas and requests for future features will be included in posts and i will be happy to share those, as well as any other information i think will be helpful to you, on a regular basis.

This is, I am sure, an odd request, but i hope you will consider it just the same.
Please let me know your thoughts.

Regards,
Michelle Martin

Suggest then rather than having a Tips and Tricks page outside of eM Client, suggest to add a “Tips and Tricks” category to the exiting Community Forum.

That way everything added is “always found within the eM Client forum” when users are searching.

So keeping it on eM Clients site, you then avoid the possibility that the external website might one day eg: decide to delete pages which has happened in the past with many different technical support sites.

2 Likes