Icloud Change existing recurring appointment

I found what probably is a stupid bug in icloud sync.
So in my example I had lots of birth items that was planned from 9 till 10 on certain days.
My intention was to change by clicking on the recurring item and changing (or clicking on) to day event. That works but for some reason while the date stays on lets say 25th january to 25th january on saving it it makes it floating on the 25th to the 26th. Then reopening it and changing the 26th back to the 25th the day event is again unchecked and you have to check it again.
So, in short, you can’t change a recurring event planned on a certain hour with one click to day event. You have to reenter and again change and save. That seems a few clicks too many… Maybe you can reproduce… Or if you want I can send detailed screenshots…

Hi Sebastien?
Can you please send screenshots of this issue? Also what version of eM Client are you currently using?

Thank you,
Paul.

As per your request… so As I said… see what happens

So you see in first image the recurring item.
Screenshot 2 you see that I click on open series
Screenshot 3 i click on day event… (now it normally should just move to beginning of screen as a full day item) but you see in
screenshot 4 that its divided between 2 days now…
screenshot 5 show upon reentering the same item that it has wrong dates… I never changed the dates nor did i chnged the times. 

Also an extra erroor / bug is below

You can see that the event is planned from 9h. However when you open the event the times says 7 to 8 ???

Hi Sebastien, what version of eM Client are you currently using?
I think the extra bug is caused by the fact it’s set in UTC timezone and your computer might be using a different timezone.

Thank you,
Paul.

I’m using the latest version… ok but it’s the program that needs to pick this up and adjust accordingly no?
As for the first bug changing recurring appointments… that can’t be the smae time bug because it shifts from days…

Hi again, can you please send me the exact version number from Help > About.
I understand that is a different issue. What mail service are you using?

Did you create the event in issue #2? Was it created in eM client?

Thank you,
Paul.

Version is off course the one you have me installed in other thread…
The item was not made by emCLient. Its been there for a while… proably created through iphone or ipad.
It does show UTC next to the item. I’ve checked with icloud and there it’s correct on Brussels Timezone. (Central European time - Brussels)
This is only my agenda from icloud. Also contacts. other things from icloud like mail is not activated. I do use mail (imap) from telenet.

Can you try right click the calendar folder where these items are stored in and select Properties > Repair and click on the repair button?

If that won’t help, please go to Tools > Settings > Advanced and turn on CalDav logging for this account and save the settings.
When you do this please do the folder repair again and then go back to the advanced settings window and click on “Send logs”, please sen the logs to [email protected] and include a reference link to this forum topic.

Thank you,
Paul.