iCloud: An error occurred - [CalDav] Subfolder sync "outbox" failed... Not found

Hello, 
New to em Client and I like what I see so far.  I added my iCloud account for Calendar and Contacts only (Mail is not selected)… works great!  But whenever I start em Client, I get this message to ignore:

iCloud: An error occurred
[CalDav] Subfolder synchronization of folder “outbox” failed due to the following error: Not Found

I think I’m missing something obvious, but I can’t figure out what “outbox” this is looking for.  Mail is not selected for this account.

ideas?

Thanks!
Trevor

https://forum.emclient.com/emclient/t…

Same Problem here!!

Only use the Calender Feature from icloud.
All calender events will be synchronised, but still get the error message every time I start em client.

Any ideas??

I have had a number of clients with this issue in the last week. I think it was introduced in the last update. Caldav is checking for content in a folder “outbox” which does not exist.

The logs show it requesting the outbox folder during calendar sync.  You can ignore the error.

Having the same exact issue which just started occurring in the past week or so.  I deleted and re-added the icloud account and it did not solve the problem.  Hopefully the eM client developers will see these posts and get it fixed.  Seems to be a bug. 

Same problem started since install of the latest 7.0.27943 release

Same problem since latest release of eM Client. Is anyone from support reading this issue?

Hello everybody,

We’re sorry for the inconvenience, this has been fixed and will be available in the next release. Until then, we would please ask you for patience. It should however not have any effect on the functionality of your account.

Thank you,
Maurice

Thank you! eM is a great program and you all keep making it better. Glad you are monitoring these forums.