I started a trial-period (Windows) - and want to try your Mac-version - (Windows version "died" and I cant activate Mac-version. Regards Dan

I started a trial-period (Windows) - and want to try your Mac-version - (Windows version “died” and I cant activate Mac-version. Regards Dan

Hi Dan,

What is the problem during the Mac OS version installation? If you experience any errors, attach please a screenshot of the error window.

Russel

I had no problem installing, and I have now been working on my Mac using a trial-version. Suddenly I could not send mails, and I wondered why. Thought it was just a problem with the server or something. Then I received a mail from eM Client that you offer a new Mac-version, and since my client did still not work, I thought perhaps it would to install the new version. I downloaded and installede, and once again tried to send mails. 
I then got the same dialogue box that I also received when the problem started (enclosed) - now I don ́t know whether the problem is because something is wrong with the or because the trial period is over and since I cannot send mails I am not sure that I want to invest the money to buy a license.
(also I am not sure whether the dialogue box is asking for the code to receive and send emails (on the server…) or whether it ́s asking for the license key given to me from eM Client. I tried to tab both)
Can anyone help me get going again?
Thanx in advance
Dan

Hello Dan,

This is probably not caused by the missing licence. I think that something changed on your mail server and eM Client is unable to authenticate. Is it correct that you can receive emails but can’t send?

Russel 

Hi Russel,
Thanks a lot! An hour ago I received an answer from Anthony telling me exactly the same. I have just come home and tried to enter my password for receiving/sending emails - and now the server suddenly accepted!
I am now happy that I can communicate again
Thanks again
Dan