I need to have a default BCC on all out going emails. How can I do this?

Hi Paul,

Is this feature available yet? eM Client keeps sending updates to fix bugs, you can add this feature as minor release and integrate in future versions. 

Me too. I want this feature so bad, that if they release it in PRO version, I’ll buy PRO license.

Dear Paul, as you can see how much of eM Clients users are requesting this feature. I don’t know what else your product manager need to be persuaded to add this simple feature in eM Client.

So when is the “upcoming new release” ? It’s already 3 month now.
I had to install Outlook as an workaround… I wish I can make eM Client my email client in near future before I forget about this app.

Release of the upcoming eM Client version 7 is planned for Summer 2015, you can find the latest information about upcoming releases on our Facebook page.

Thank you,

Great. So it’s a few more months… I’m already following Facebook page. :slight_smile:

I just downloaded the eM Client 7 alpha/beta release and I do not see an option to set an automatic BCC. Have I missed something? I really want to use eM Client, but no automatic BCC is a show stopper for me.

I agree.  Thunderbird isn’t great but at least it has automatic BCC.  Still waiting for something better to come along.  (It boggles the mind that Outlook is so horrible.  You’d think Microsoft could do something less clunky.)

Me too. That’s why I stopped using it some months ago.

And to Alan, you are absolutely correct. I bought outlook some time ago because it is so powerful (and it’s integration with the rest of the MS suite was a draw) but it is sooooo dense and complicated, and “clunky” that eventually the sheer weight of its layers and layers of complexity turned me off. And (on this topic) it also does not do a BCC.