I ́m user of Operamail, and my mail hoster it ́s squirremail, my doubt is who I can import all my messajes form opmeraMail to eMclient?

I ́m user of Operamail, and my mail hoster it ́s squirremail, my doubt is who I can import all my messajes form operaMail to eMclient? Recently I instaled eMclient, and I liken it! but I can ́t see my past send mails.

Would you can support me? 

-> All messages are still on the server?
(= you do not delete them from the Server after downloading them to your computer?)

* just configure eM-Client and let it create a replica of your Mailbox.

-> mixed: Some messages on the Server, some messages locally on your Hard-drive?

* try to export the locally saved messages to import them into eM-Client
* configure eM-Client to connect to Mailserver to get access to the messages on the Server.

Export:
does Opera-Mail support drag-n-drop - Export of messages?
I usually do this manually by dragging the messages I want to export out of the Mail-Application into a Folder on my HardDrive. This creates lots of .eml -Files.
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Email#Filename_extensions)
From there I drag those .eml-Files into the new eMail-Application.

kind regards
Fritz

Hello Ivan,
what Fritz above mentions are good tips.
If your account is set up as IMAP or Exchange, just set up the account in eM Client and it will synchronize all your data from the server.
If you have any local data or a POP account, you will need to export it first. eM Client can load messages saved as EML files.

Regards,
Olivia