I just installed the new version on Aug 22.... now no email on my google acct

EM Client cannot find my gmail settings only calendar, tasks and contacts are synchronized

Can you disable your anti-virus/firewall application, then try again.

If that does not work, you can uninstall eM Client, making sure NOT to delete the database, then download and install the previous version of eM Client from the Release History.

exactly what are the steps to uninstall WITHOUT deleting the database???

Hi Dennis,
You obviously read some post on the forum…
Why didn’t you read this one? lol
https://forum.emclient.com/emclient/topics/problem-after-ugrade-to-6465-0

I did read it. I know you can go to the control panel to uninstall a program but when uninstalling various programs over the years, I have never been presented with anything like the screen that was shown in that post asking if I was sure I wanted to delete it or not. Does that screen come up when you use the control panel to delete the program or am I supposed to uninstall is some other way? I do not want to loose all of my saved emails.

Some applications ask if you want to delete the data, some don’t. Some just delete it without asking. eM Client used to leave the data on the disk after uninstall, but this is something new in recent releases that the confirmation to delete is there.

If you don’t want to delete your data, choose No when asked if you want to delete your data.

You can uninstall from the control panel as eM Client does not provide an uninstall icon like some applications do.