I have just installed eMClient, but unable to send messages with error message stating "Email recipient not accepted by server" .

I am using Windows 10 and have just installed emClient.  But unable to send emails out as there is an error occurring.

It may be that the email address is incorrectly composed.

If you go to Menu > Tools > Operations > Log, and select the error, then right-click and copy. You can then paste the error here and it would be easier to work out what has gone wrong.

OK.  Here’s some of the messages from the Log I am pasting.  FYI, all the recipient email addresses are correct, so don’t understand why the recipient is not accepted by your server.  As you can see, it did not even send to your email address!

10:44:13 AM   MailClient.Storage.Application.ItemOperationException: Cannot send message (Email recipient not accepted by the server.)

10:44:13 AM   MailClient.Storage.Application.ItemOperationException: Cannot send message (Email recipient not accepted by the server.)

10:44:14 AM     "you are not allowed to send mail to [email protected]

Is this happening with all email, or just some addresses?

Sometimes what happens is that an IP address can be blocked because it is a know spam source. This does not mean it is you, but your IP address could be shared or something like that. You might want to contact your email provider and ask about that.

It could also happen if you are trying to relay your messages. That means you are logging on to a server xyz.com, but trying to send from an address like [email protected]. Check that the server listed in your SMTP settings is that same as your email address or that your provider allows relaying.

It might also have to do with your antivirus software. So disable that and try again.