i have a reminder that pops up but I cannot dismiss it.

It just keeps popping back up. I’ve rebooted and still happens. eM Client 6.0

Hi, what version (tools - about) exactly and what calendar provider do you use? This should be gone in newest version already.

Jan

Hi Jan
I have version 6.0.19714.0 and I use google calendar. I did fix the issue by logging in to my google calendar on IE and deleting that schedule appointment. But thought it was strange.

the fix we released should prevent creating new issues with reminders, but unfortunately so far it seems that not all reminders can be repaired from before this release :confused:

Jan

I have the same issue using gmail as a calendar provider. Version 6.0 as well.

Hi, try to use this version http://www.emclient.com/dist/v6.0.197… unfortunately it seems that not all event will be repaired, those which still causes nondismissable reminders needs to be deleted manually and created again if needed.

Jan

Just had it happen again with a new appointment. Just a a point to look at is the appointment was created on the Google calendar and then it is synced to eM client. This has been the case for both of the ones I’ve had problems with.

Could you send me two of these faulty events to [email protected] with this topic’s url?

this looks like much more worse issue, despite that it should be repaired :confused: We will take closer look into this.

Jan

Jan,

How do I forward them to you ?

send them to my email I have provided in previous post ([email protected])

Jan