I have a account with t-online, but cannot sent emails.SMTP i can`t find in tools

If i have a account with gmail, i have not problems with automatic find IMAP and SMTP.
If i have a account with t-online, i have not the register SMTP in my settings. also i cannot sent emails. I cannot make other settings in my account.
Please help me (i like also a forum in german)
Thank you

Hi, if you have this issue from the initial setup, can you maybe please use the manual setup with configuration manual provided by t-online.
To do a manual setup in the configuration of new email you have to switch from the automatic setup to the mail tab and select other. Then proceed with the setup steps.

Let me know if it worked, sometimes the automatic setup can’t recognize a certain server and then this happens, sorry about this.
Thank you,
Paul.

Hi Paul ,
many thanks for quick reply.
Unfortunately, I 'm stuck anyway since I always get displayed only the automatic setup of the account.
Manual setup I do not think.

I go to “Tools” then " Accounts" and then on " Create an Account … "
Immediately I get " Auto Setup " is displayed and I have to enter an email address and the word know . If I do not eingebe this data and click on "next " press , I get the error message that I mitschicke as an image.

Maybe they can help me one more time and please give a step by step guide .

Thank you and best regards

Hallo Paul,
vielen dank für die schnelle Antwort.
Leider komme ich trotzdem nicht weiter, da ich immer nur die automatische Einrichtung des Kontos angezeigt bekomme.
Manuelle Einrichtung finde ich nicht.

Ich gehe auf “Extras” dann auf “Konten” und dort auf “Neues Konto…”
Sofort bekomme ich “Automatisches Setup” angezeigt und ich muß eine email-Adresse und das Kenntwort eingeben. Wenn ich diese Daten nicht eingebe und auf “weiter” drücke, bekomme ich die Fehlermeldung, die ich als Bild mitschicke.

Vielleicht können sie mir noch einmal helfen und bitte eine Schritt für Schritt Anleitung geben.

Vielen Dank und mit besten Grüßen

Yes, for the manual setup you have to switch from the automatic setup tab to the e-mail tab underneath it, just click it and there’ll be option “other”, select that option and proceed with the steps.

Thank you,
Paul.