I get "This folder contains no items and no operations can be performed", instead of my Inbox

I get “This folder contains no items and no operations can be performed”, instead of my Inbox on startup. My laptop is a bit “hair-triggered”, and I may have accidently touched something wrong. How can I rectify? I’ve tried uninstalling eMclient, closing down, and then restart and re-download and install, but the problem persists.

Hi William, this message is displayed while your focus is set on your account instead of your inbox, just show the folders for your account by clicking on it or the arrow next to your account in left sidebar and select your inbox, your messages should be then displayed, or you can use smart folders to check all your accounts at once.

Hope this helps,
Paul.

Hi Paul, the left sidebar only shows Calendar, Tasks, and Contacts?

Bill.

Then please right click any of these items and select “Mail” and the Mail tab containing all your mail accounts/folders/emails, should be showed.

Hope this helps,
Paul.

Thanks, Paul, that’s got me back in action again.

Bill.

Glad I could help, let us know if you come across any other issues or questions, we’ll be happy to help.

Thank you,
Paul.