I get an error message on "uploading items to folder...."

Each time I first start up eM Client, I get an error message on "uploading items to folder…failed due to the following error: the added or subtracted value results in an un-representable Date Time. Parameter name:t

I have reinstalled the program and the error does not go away.

I am using eM Client version 6.0.23181.0 with my Gmail account including email, calendar and contacts.

Any help is appreicated.

Thanks, John

Hello John, sorry about this issue, unfortunately this seems to be an issue with the latest release of eM Client, we’ve collected some additional from some of our users and we’re working on a solution. If possible do you think you could compress your database data without the mail-*.dat files that include your email data and upload the database from your local user/AppData/Roaming/eM Client to a common file sharing service and share a link for download with my work mail address - [email protected]?

This could help us resolve the issue more quickly.

You should also be able to avoid the issue by installing an older release (6.0.23181.0), you can do so by uninstalling and re-installing from the linked setup, note however you may have to repair your calendar to get rid of the issue, to do so right click the folder in the left pane and select Properties > Repair after installing the update.

Regards,