I get a message: Cannot send message (email recipient not accepted by the server) what is the issue and how can I send emails Please?

I get a message: Cannot send message (email recipient not accepted by the server) what is the issue. As of 12.00 noon today I can not send emails. I am receiving emails. Please confirm how this can be fixed. 

Hello Louise,

That sounds like there is an invalid e-mail address in one of the e-mails that you’re trying to send, which is blocking all of the other e-mails from being sent. Please look into your Outbox (if you can’t see your Outbox, please turn on the Smart folders in Menu -> Tools -> Settings ->General - check 'Show Smart folders). Find the e-mail that has an invalid recipient and either delete it or double-click it to edit in and correct the address (if nothing happens when you double-click the e-mail, please turn off conversations in Menu -> View -> Conversations -> choose Disable Conversations or Show Conversations in Message Detail Only).

Regards,
Maurice

Hi Maurice,

Thank you very much for the guide what to do. It fixed the problem!
Sorry to say but non tech computer as myself would not have known how to fix what seems to be a simple solution. Anyway, now I know if this happens again. 

Thank you for your help.

Regards,

Louise Mary Herbert (Spain)