i dont receive emails from account anymore

i dont receive mails anymore from emailaccount caribbean facility

Hi Gijs, sorry to see this, but do you think you could be a bit more specific with the issue report? Are you seeing any errors while trying to synchronize your account? If so, can you please make a screenshot of the error and submit it to us here on the forum?

What version of eM Client are you currently using on your computer, can you please check the exact version number in Help > About? What mail service are you using with eM Client?

Thank you,
Paul

Hi Paul, is resolved yet, Super.

Is a great email programme, thanks!

greetings,

Gijs

Glad it works, please make sure to let us know if you come across any other issues or questions about the application, we’ll be happy to help.

Thank you,
Paul

Until last nite I have loved your email system. I have been trying to open the free license- but it won’t load  and last nite I was in contacts and it now won’t go back to email-just stays in contacts and your ad for the free or pro licenses. I’d like the free and like to keep using it- I have been telling all my senior friends I finally found an easy to use system. Please eMClient come back w/ my email and the way your were HELP GG

See above

Hi, I’m not completely sure what you’re referring to, is this related to the original post? Can you maybe make a screenshot of the issue and submit the screenshot to us here on the forum?

If you’re seeing any errors from the application while trying to synchronize your data or activate the product, please make a screenshot of the error and switch to the “log” tab when the error occurs to copy the content of the log, please submit the log to us as well.

Thank you,
Paul