I can't get to my activation key

Here’s the situation - my copy of EMClient expired, so I purchased a new pro license. It sent the confirmation to my email address. The problem is that all the webmail options I know of for my email account aren’t recognizing any of my saved logins, EMClient itself won’t download new email, and when I look at the saved account in EMClient, I can’t copy out the password that I know has worked before there in order to get a working login for webmail.

So I should have an email out there with an activation key, but I can’t read it, and since I can’t read it, I can’t re-activate EMClient.

So the problem is that you can’t login to your web mail account due to not knowing what your password is? If so, when attempting a web mail login is there not a lost password option on their login page?

I was hoping for an option that wouldn’t require me to reset my password and set up another password. But that is available as a last resort.

Well there is if you have setup a Password Manager. If you have an entry for your Web Mail login, that would have the password. No Password Manager, then perhaps it is something to give some thought to.

I was hoping for an option that wouldn’t require me to reset my password and set up another password

If you use eg: Chrome or Edge browsers you can view your saved webmail or other web-based passwords without resetting to a new one. Just do a search on the web for how to. I’ve done that before.

If you write to me directly on [email protected], and let me know the email address you used to purchase the license, I will send the activation key to you.