I can't absolutely find out HOW TO SEND any email. WHERE IS outbox?

Hi Anna,

to explain my thoughts about “SMTP perhaps blocked by Software”:

Sending out eMail-Messages is nothing bad :slight_smile:
But: a Virus may mis-use a computer to send out thousands of so called “Spam”-Messages without your knowledge. It does this in the Background. Therefore it is possible , that an Anti-Virus-Software or Firewall-Software checks which Software on your Computer is trying to send out Messages and asks the User, if this or that Software is allowed to do so. If you agree that one Software is allowed from now on without further Questions.
again: this is just a thought of mine, that the root-cause for the issue might perhaps be outside of eM-Client…

The Screenshot shows, that eM-Client is running in “touch-Screen”-Mode.

Do you need this? Is it possible to switch to normal “Mouse”-Mode?
just to check, if this makes any difference…

Fritz

Some problem here after installing EM Client 7, i cant send emails.

Hello Mustafa,
can you copy the error message and the content of the Tools>Operations>Log window please?
Do you use any security software/firewall which could be blocking eM Client’s connection to the server?
What account do you have set up?

Regards,
Olivia

I copied it already! See my posts. I have AEG, but I have no idea how to check if it blocks eM Clients and how to un-block it. I have only one account.
 I tried diagnostcs on SMTP and IMAP. IMAP was OK, but SMTP - was not possible to diagnose problem, server DID NOT responded.  Fixing failed. I can’t find the error message window, it’s coming itself and I don’t know from where.

I’ve got the error window when I tried to close the app - I copied the logg. A half is in Swedish…

Hello Anna,
half of that log is cut, I need you to actually copy the content.
Click inside, Ctrl +A to select all, copy the and paste the content.

Also I believe you missed the message I left you above:

Hello Anna,
I think that with the communication problem we seem to be having here it might be best if you contact me directly.
Please contact me at [email protected] with a link to this forum thread in the message, please.
If you attached a log (Logg from the Operationer window) after the error pop up that would be helpful as well.

Regards,
Olivia

I don’t need it, but how to get rid of it? All my screen is in Touch mode…

How to switch eM-Client (or Windows?) from Touch-Mode
to “Mouse-and-Keyboard”-Mode?

sorry, no idea.

Fritz

I only wanted to say for everybody who tried to help me - thank you, but I really do not see a reason why I should have so much difficult and issues all the time - I uninstalled the program and installed OE Classic instead - 100% better! Not any issues so far.
Farewell and friendly greetings!
Anna