hwo to Subscribe to Calendar?

How do I subscribe to a calendar? I have a web site and it has a way to click on a link to subscribe to the calendar. With OUTLOOK, I could just click on the link and it opened up in OUTLOOK… I cannot get this to work in EM CLIENT…

Thanks … Dave

Hello,

and do you have eM Client set as default email program in windows settings?

with regards
Jan

Yes… when I clicked on the link on the WEB site, it gave me a few choices… One of them was subscribe using outlook, I click that and it wanted to open outlook… I told it to use OTHER program and pointed it to the EM CLIENT. It looked like it worked as it didnt give any error, but it didnt subscribe as nothing is there when I look at my calendars. Then I tried the option to subscribe to iphone and it does TRY to open the calendar but then I get an error ERROR READING DATA: INVALID DATETIME VALUE

how do I subscribe???

can you please send me link to that website so I can try it by myself?

with regards
Jan

I cannot as you need to LOGIN to the site with my account… but the site is www.djintelligence.com

in this case I will need your CalDAV logs, go to tools - settings - advanced, check CalDAV under your account, apply and restart eM Client.

Try to add calendar into eM Client and after you will do it and nothing will happen again send logs… to [email protected] together with this topic’s URL in subject.

then you can turn logging off.

regards
Jan

I do not see CalDAV under ADVANCED…

Hello,

then please Airsync instead CalDAV :slight_smile:

with regards
Jan

not sure what you mean??? Please let me know how to resolve??

in this case I will need your Airsync logs, go to tools - settings - advanced, check Airsync under your account, apply and restart eM Client.

Try to add calendar into eM Client and after you will do it and nothing will happen again send logs… to [email protected] together with this topic’s URL in subject.

then you can turn logging off.

regards
Jan

I dont see that either… Here is what I see:

Hello,

I am sorry, I though from the beginning that you are using Outlook.com

in this case send me GData, same way how I desrcibed before only mark GData instead of airsync/caldav.

with regards
Jan

Just sent the logs … Dave

I see, I will respond to you over email.

with regards
Jan

to all users, unfortunately I have been confused and forgot that eM Client does not support calendar subscription and we do not plan to add it.

That is why there was this issue.

with regards
Jan

If any of you would also like to see the “delayed send” feature added to emClient, please vote for Delayed Send here:
https://discourse.emclient.com/emclient/to…

Hi. I’m a photographer and designer and - of course - work with MACs. But most of my clients in Germany work with Windows PCs. It’s cruel to see for me, how many lightyears they lost in “technical coolness” :slight_smile: On my last job i have a look for an alternative to Outlook for a client and i found eM Client. That is really really cool!!! It’s Mac comfort on Windows. But!!! Why your are not plan to support online calendar subscribing??? It’s one of the most important features in business. You have an “Outlook-Killer” here. Do that! Please! Very soon!

Best regards,
Thomas