Hudge problem receiving simple mails

Good morning,
I’m testing the free version of emClient. I find your software full of quality, but nevertheless I will not switch to the paid version.
There are too many problems. Curiously where your competitors fail integration, Exchange, Gmail or iCloud it works very well for you. But in the simplest way. addresses at an imap provider, every day I get connection errors. Which is very penalizing since I don’t receive the mail. I check in webmail, I switch to Outlook or others and I immediately retrieve these mails. Your program tells me when I make the diagnosis that the imap reception is correct and the smtp sending refused and when I ask to receive the mail I have an imap error.
It’s a real shame

Can you try disabling your anti-virus and firewall and try again?

Thank you for your quick answer.
Indeed I deactivated the firewall and the anti-virus and everything works perfectly.
So I validated the authorization in the firewall and turned the antivirus back on.
Looks like it’s working.
What I can’t explain is that at the installation everything initially worked well without doing these operations.
Thank you very much for your quick and efficient response. So I continue my trial period and think about becoming a customer.
:wink:

You’re welcome. Happy you got it working.