HTML links in email body does not open browser

HTML link in the email body is displayed correctly, but nothing happens when I click it. I tried to click with and without ctrl key pressed, verify default program association (default HTML browser is Chrome), uninstall and again install eM client (latest version 6.0.21040.0) and nothing helped.
I have to always right click on the link and choose “Copy Link Address” and paste it in the browser but that is not very comfortable.

Hi Martin, what version of Internet Explorer do you currently have installed on your computer?
Can you make sure it’s the latest available version? If it is, please open Internet Explorer > Internet Options > Security > Custom Level, and check if the option “Allow programmatic clipboard access” is set to enable.

Hope this helps,
Paul.

Hi Paul,
thank you for the quick answer. Checking of the option “Allow programmatic clipboard access” solved this issue. It was set to “Prompt” but no prompt appeared, setting to “Enable” works.

Hi again Martin,
glad it works, please let us know if you come across any other issues or questions, we’ll be happy to help.

Thank you,
Paul.

Seems to be a buffer issue – extremely long links do not open.  Right click doesn’t even work.  For example: http://dailycaller.com/2015/01/11/exclusive-cosby-accusers-manager-claims-beverly-johnson-and-janice…

Hi Mike, thank you for the suggestion, however that doesn’t seem to be an issue with eM Client, if you’re having issue when opening links in eM Client, please check the above mentioned options and check if the issue persists.

Thank you,
Paul