How to use tabulator-key like in Outlook?

Hi,

we are testing EM-Client for replacing Outlook.
Now we have following problem:

We very often create Mails with using tabulators for lists:

chart

When we use tabulator in EM-Client, the text in the second row isn’t aligned one below the other.
It looks like here:

Chart2

Is there any chance to control that?
We also tested the “insert table”-function.
But here is the big problem, that we don’t know how to jump from one field to the next field without using a mouse-click.
Next problem is that it isn’t possible to insert a new table without using the mouse.
In Outlook you can use the tabulator-key when the cursor is in the last field.
It automatically creates a new row and appends it to the existing table.

You have any suggestions how to use the tabulator-key like Outlook or Thunderbird does?

Thanks!

When we use tabulator in EM-Client, the text in the second row isn’t aligned one below the other.
It looks like here:

Chart2

Is there any chance to control that?

I haven’t found anything to control tabbing to fix that, and just “Insert tables” for that type of thing.

The only problem i find with tables is that eg: When you type in say the first cell, eM Client then automatically expands the first cell way over to the right which is annoying, and you then have to move all the columns on the right back closer over to the left again. I have reported this problem already.

We also tested the “insert table”-function.
But here is the big problem, that we don’t know how to jump from one field to the next field without using a mouse-click.

You can jump between the table fields by using the “left, right, up & down” arrow keys.

There really isn’t any tab code in HTML. When you hit the tab key it inserts 4 spaces, so you will need to add or remove spaces to get them to align. And then it may not align exactly unless you use a fixed width font.

I suggest you use a table for best alignment.

Ok, jumping between the table fields works with arrow keys, thanks a lot!
How can i add an additional row without using mouse click when cursor is placed in last table field?

And is there a chance to get tabulator key working like in Thunderbird, Outlook or other mail programs?
Maybe it can be influenced with a setting?
Maybe a feature request for future versions?

How can i add an additional row without using mouse click when cursor is placed in last table field?

Yes agree would be good too be able to have shortcut keys added for tables to Insert Row, Insert Column, Delete Row & Delete Column when the cursor is in any cell.

Hopefully in a future version.