How to synch tasks to iPhone?

I am pretty new to eM Client, so hopefully I haven’t just missed an obvious answer.

I have an iPhone 6 and use Google for mail, calendar and contacts.  I want the same information in eM Client and on my phone.  It works for mail, calendar and contacts, but I can’t find a way to get the tasks that I create in eM Client to show up on my phone.

Any suggestions for how to do this?

Thanks.

Harry Dreier

Hello Harry, I’m afraid this is more likely a question to Apple’s support as eM Client is synchronizing your data with the Gmail’s server not the phone directly. Thus I believe this is a matter of setup or matter of finding the right application that supports tasks, I’m not really sure if the default “Reminders” application does support your other account with Task sync enabled.

If your tasks are synchronized with the server, eM Client has essentially did it’s part, now you’d have to download and sync the Tasks with the server using your other device, unfortunately there’s no eM Client for iPhone … yet.

Hope this helps.

Thanks Paul.  I have to go to the Apple store for something else, so I’ll ask about this too.  I hope the “yet” part is something you are working on. :slight_smile:

Hi Harry. Did you ever find a solution to this?