How to sync distribution list with gmail?

I am using both emclient and gmail in a browser. Is there any way to create a distribution list in either one and have it sync to the other? I’m OK going either way, but I’d rather not create and maintain all of them in two places.

No answers I see . I have the same question. I use emc (11 years now I think) on Windows, but Gmail client on iPad and on Android. I find that Gmail dist lists (Labels) sync to and appear in emc Contacts with all the intended members listed, but emc selects only the first name in the list when I type the list/label name in the To: box of an email.

In Gmail (browser), if I type in the emc dist list name, I get the To: box populated with a bizarre mix of email/name forms, with no pattern I can detect. I variously see the emc list name followed by the full email address of a recipient in brackets, the emc list name followed by the recipient’s email domain name (e.g. outlook.com) in brackets, or just the recipient’s name. But at least they all appear. Android Gmail behaves much the same.

Surely it’s not beyond the wit of man to make better sense and use of the list. Or for em client to build i(pad)os and Android versions.

Thoughts/comments?