How to solve the problem of slowness in composing messages?

I use version 7.0.27943.0 and my email takes a long time to send the message when I am replying something. How can I solve this?

Hello Alison,

Could you please specify how long it takes and how big the messages are? Are you getting any kind of error message?

Thank you,
Maurice

Maurice
I am using email as POP3, has improved a bit but is still slow.The messages I send are light, taking about 5 seconds to send.It is also slow to load when I click on a message in the inbox.
I would like to know if there is any setting you can do to make sending and receiving emails faster. I use windows 10 can this be related to slowness?

Hello Alison,

Could we please ask who is your e-mail provider? Do you get any sort of message?

Thank you,
Maurice

Hello Maurice.

My email provider is Hostgator,
I do not receive any messages, I tried to configure the email in several ways but it still did not work.

Thank you,
Alison

Hello Alison,

So the issue is that you are unable to send messages at all or that you didn’t succeed in getting the messages to send faster? Anyways, could we please ask you to post a screenshot of your SMTP settings (Menu -> Tools -> Accounts - your account - SMTP tab)? Also, please go to Menu -> Tools -> Operations, open the third tab titled ‘Log’ and copy its content here (for fast copying, pressing Ctrl+A will select everything).

Thank you,
Maurice