How to send images in email?

I can attach an image in the email but the size is huge. When I send the receiver gets a small square with an x inside it. I am using version 6. How do you send emails with images.

Hi, if you attach an image, you should be seeing resize handles around it to resize the image.
However if you attach an image by drag and dropping it to the email’s body it will be added to the attachment and will not be shown in the body. You have to right click the body and select Insert > Image.

I hope this helps,
Paul.

Thank you it does help. Found out if I send it to myself the picture shows up as a small square with an x in it however if it goes to another email program on another computer it actually appears. 

I can send it to other email program but, not myself.

The important thing is that it works. Thanks.
Mark

Hi, I’m glad it works with other clients, however it should be displayed in your application as well, can you go to Tools > Settings > Mail > Privacy and check your unsafe content settings for this?

Thank you,
Paul.

I changed it to display unsafe content from people in my contact list

Hi again, and did it make any change in the view in eM client? Are you now able to display this content?

Thank you,
Paul.

No, It appears in the email I send but, not when I receive it. Just a small square with an x in it.

Hi, what version of Internet Explorer are you using or have installed on your computer? Are you testing this by sending an email to yourself, or do you have the issue when someone sends you an email as well?

Thank you,
Paul.

I am using Google Chrome. Also have Microelfsoft 8.1 operating system. Only issue is when I send myself an email.

Hi again, some of eM Client features and functions are tightly connected to Internet Explorer, so it’s important to have the latest available version installed on your computer, can you please check if your IE is up to date?

Thank you,
Paul.

Will try it after the glitches are fixed. http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/internet-explorer-glitch-leaves-computers-vulnerable-hackers/story?..   Thanks.

Ok, please keep me posted…

Thank you,
Paul.

OK I have Microsoft Explorers updated version for use with 8.1. I am still getting the picture sent to my eM client mailbox comes with an x in a small box. I did find out that some smaller pictures will come through. When I send those same pictures to other people they show up. Also the emails in me sent box show up. Other people send me pictures they show up.

Hi again Mark, can you please send me one of the messages that you’re having issues with (contain the undisplayed image), export the message into a .eml file by simply drag and dropping it onto a new email and send the message to my email ([email protected]).

Also if you go to the sent folder, are you still having issues with seeing the image?

How are you attaching the images to that email? Are you using the attachment button or drag and drop or maybe some other way?

Thank you,
Paul.

I have tried inserting the picture by right clicking and inserting. I have tried inserting by using the picture button in the tool bar. The picture shows up in the sent file. I am having a second problem with the email now not connecting to the server. I have two accounts one is [email protected] and the other is [email protected]. lessons is coming through but I get an error message for mark. my host is mail.sandrum.com I will send a copy of the email to you at your email.