How to send calendar invitations with my main email which is not the same as my calendar account

Hi there, is there a possibility to send calendar invitations with my main email address which is not the same as my calendar account? My goal is to have a calendar which is located in the cloud so that I can read and change it anytime. So I created a google account in order to use the calendar function with it. And I added the account (calendar) to eMCllient. That is working but when I send invitations to someone the email will be sent with the gmail email address. But it should be sent with my main (work) email address. At the end I only need gmail to store the calendar data online so that I can access it from everywhere. Or do you have any other idea how I can achieve my goal to access and modify the calendar as I can do it with my emails? Unfortunately my provider (hosteurope) does not provide a calendar which I can connect to eMClient.
Thanks a lot!
Klaus

Good day! I see this is an old post… Did you manage to work this out? I have the same problem…

Normally the invitation is sent by the server where the calendar is saved, and not by eM Client. So it will be sent from the email address associated with that account. If you save the event in the calendar for your default email account, it will use that address. If you save it in another account calendar, it will use that account’s email address instead.

If you want to send the invitation using your default email account and that account doesn’t have a calendar where you can save the event, you will need to save the event in the Local Folders calendar. If Local Folders are not visible below your other folders, you can enable them by selecting Menu > Settings > General > General > Show Local Folders. Click on Save & Close to save the setting.