How to save ALL correspondence with one recipient by email in one EML file

How to save ALL correspondence with one recipient by email in one EML file

When you try to save a conversation, the name of the folder is requested, then each message from the conversation with one correspondent is saved in a separate EML file.

That is, if a conversation with a person contains 15 messages from his side and 14 from mine, then 29 separate EML files will be created in the folder.

We also need to know the name of one EML file and save all correspondence on this email to it.

PS:
This is done in any other client (Outlook, The Bat, Mailbird, Mailbird, Mozilla Thunderbird) !!! Why is saving in eml so BADLY organized? And if I have 400 messages in my correspondence, there will be 400 files… this is a HORROR and not as convenient to use the program… only because of this, I am ready to abandon Your program. Make a human save to the EML file of all correspondence on the letter.

viernes 25 septiembre 2020 :: 2153hrs (UTC +01:00)

Hi Vitexeon…

I found it a bit difficult understand everything that you say, however, if I make sense of it,there is a very good reason for the way that this feature works in eM Client.
First create and name a folder where you wish to save your emails, for instance on your desktop.
Next highlight all the individual messages you wish to save and right click the seleected files and save to your previously created folder.
This folder will now contain a chronological list of everything you have saved allowing you to select individual messages rather than being presented with a single file that you will need to scroll through in an attempt to find what you are looking for.

¡Saludos desde la soleada España!

Russ

[email protected]

And what is this good reason to keep each message of one single correspondence in a separate file?

Any of the listed mail clients Outlook, The Bat, Mailbird, Mailbird, Mozilla Thunderbird saves all correspondence from one letter to one single EML file !!! And this is very correct!

An EML file with full correspondence can always be forwarded on to any third person or organization for involvement in the course of the conversation. Instead of sending 400 short files, and forcing the user to sort them in a folder … Agree, this is nonsense …

sábado 26 septiembre 2020 :: 0739hrs (UTC +01:00)

Hi Vitexeon…

Are you a Latin scholar?
If so you will know why I ask the question!
If not your choice of @vitexeon was an apt accidental choice!

I don’t agree with your reasons or that your assumption concerning various other
email clients is correct - your privilege, and mine to disagree.

Are your last few words, “Agree this is nonsense” a statement or a question?

Russ

[email protected]

It’s all Google translate…

Are you an eM-Client developer ?
If Yes, how can I save the conversation in a single EML file (not a folder) ?
If there is no such function, when will it appear ?

lunes 28 septiembre 2020 :: 1408hrs (UTC +01:00)

Hi Vitexeon…

What language would you prefer to use?

No I’m not a developer, just a user trying to help - as is everybody on this Forum.
As far as I’m aware you cannot export multiple emails into a single .eml as previously explained.
For a particular function that doesn’t exist you will need to make a ‘Feature Request’.

Russ

[email protected]

Where and how can I make a function request ?
I think this function will be in demand among many eM-Client users

At top of forum page…