How to open the downloaded attachments folder?

Hi, I want to know how to quickly open the system folder where I downloaded the attachments of an email on Windows version.

On thunderbird, if I use shortcut CTRL + J, I see a list of Downloads, then I easy can open explorer to that Windows folder.

How can I do this on EM Client?

Thanks, best regards.

martes 31 agosto 2021 :: 1158hrs (UTC +01:00)

Qué tal @pacopino

There is already a ‘shortcut’ to Attachments.
At the bottom of the left hand panel…

attach

Right Click on the 3 dots ->Customize Navigation Panel ->Arrange the shortcuts as required

¡Saludos desde la soleada Sevilla en España!
¡Mis mejores deseos y mantente a salvo!

Skybat
[email protected]

Hablo principalmente español, portugués e inglés, también un conocimiento práctico de varios otros.![attach|328x83]

Yes, thanks, I have seen that option, but what I want to know is how to open the folder where the attachment are downloaded.

In that view, I see the list of attachments, and if I click on one of them, I can go to original email or open the attachment.

When I receive an email with several attachments, I download all on a system folder, then I need to open that folder. On Thunderbird I can achieve it using Ctrl + J, then I see an icon to open that system folder.

Example of how to achieve this on Thunderbird:
20210831-121746-Archivos guardados - Mozilla Thunderbird

It you see the grey folder on the list, it opens the Windows folder where I downloaded those attachments.

How can I do this on EM Client?

Thanks, best regards.

martes 31 agosto 2021 :: 1446hrs (UTC +01:00)

Qué tal @pacopino

I don’t use the default attachment setup in eMC because it does not work the way I want, I work in a similar way to your description of Thunderbird

However, there is a default shortcut ‘Ctrl + 6’

On this page you can make selections that will do some of but not all of you what you describe.

¡Buena suerte!

¡Saludos desde la soleada Valencia en España!

Skybat
[email protected]

Hablo principalmente español, portugués e inglés, también un conocimiento práctico de varios otros.

Thanks skybat, this is the shortcut to access the attachemnt screen, where as I comment before, there is no option to open the local stored downloads:

So I still don’t find how to open downloads in a easy way.

Thanks, best regards.

Attachments that have been downloaded are stored within the database. You can access them from the individual message, or in the Attachments section. These are not accessible with Windows Explorer.

If you have saved the attachments, that is something different, and they will be in whichever folder on your computer you selected. You can open Windows Explorer and navigate to that folder.

martes 31 agosto 2021 :: 1706hrs (UTC +01:00)

Qué tal @pacopino

OK, I do not know what you can see when you open Archivos adjuntos:

Right click on the header and select: Personalizar and change to match above.
To choose what you want to view select: Todo >>>> or whatever you want

Espero que entiendas
Sobre todo uso el inglés porque no hay muchos que hablen español

¡Saludos desde la soleada Valencia en España!

Skybat
[email protected]

Hablo principalmente español, portugués e inglés, también un conocimiento práctico de varios otros